- This event has passed.
Hong Que Day Service & Luncheon Club
September 17 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Monday, Tuesday and Friday, repeating indefinitely
The Day Service and Lunch Club provides a range of services for older adults to continue living valued and dignified lives in the community, including:
• Art and craft activities
• Chinese festival celebrations
• Day trips
• Flexibility exercise sessions
• Learning about different cultures around the world
• Mah Jong, quizzes and other games to stimulate memory, balance, dexterity.
• News and current affairs
• Exercise sessions for mobility, flexibility and balance including Tai Chi
• Luncheon Club with hot meals freshly prepared and cooked on the premises
Where and when?
The Hong Que Day Service and Luncheon Club runs on Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 11:00am to 3:00pm. Lunch is available to purchase and is served from 12:00 noon to 1:00pm.
Please note – if lunch is required, it must be booked before 11am on the day.
Is there a cost?
Carers can purchase lunch (prebooked before 11am) for £3. The day service is free.
To book or for further information
Please contact Kate Gordon, Senior Care Officer on 01216858510 or contact the centre here