Short Breaks for Parent-Carers

Short Breaks

Are you a parent of a child with additional support needs seeking a short-break for your child?

With the backing of Birmingham City Council there is a range of subsided short-breaks for children with additional support needs across the City offered through our range of partners. As long as you live in Birmingham and your child can be supported in a group setting with other children, you can apply for short-break sessions with our range of providers who are all registered with OFSTED. If you would like more information please contact the Midland Mencap Family Support by emailing: or by requesting a call back on Tel. 0121 442 2944 (quoting Birmingham Carers Hub Short Breaks)


With thanks to Midland Mencap for their permission to use the main image on this page

Registering with us is easy!

Birmingham Carers Hub offers a wide range of support and services to carers in Birmingham. Registering with us, or referring another person, is quick and simple. Please click the relevant button for access to local support for you, or for another