HFH 410x575

If you live in Sandwell, then Home from Hospital Sandwell can Help.

Our Welcome Home volunteers will visit you in your home for up to six weeks, free of charge and will:

  • Stay for a friendly chat and offer practical advice
  • Help with shopping
  • Provide safety advice
  • Sit with you and give your family a break
  • Arrange a Handyman

Contact our Co-coordinator to find out more:
Phone: 07483 165 930
(Mon – Fri: 9am to 4pm)