The Carers’ Advice & Resource Establishment, Sandwell (CARES), was established in 1986 to provide information and advice to carers and the people they care for within the borough of Sandwell.
CARES Sandwell is also one of the Network Partners of Carers Trust which is a major new charity for, with and about carers. We share their vision of a world where the role and contribution of unpaid carers is recognised and they have access to the trusted quality support and services they need to live their own lives.
CARES offers a free and confidential information, advice and support service for Carers and the people they care for within Sandwell. This includes:
- Comprehensive Information & Advice
- Services for Unpaid Family Carers
- Telephone Helpline for Carers
- Outreach Service for Carers unable to get out and about
- Carer Support Groups to reduce isolation
- Carer Get Together and Away Days
- Adult Guidance & Lifelong Learning
- A Carers’ Consultation Network
- The provision of information, advice, support, guidance and counselling.