Who We Are and How To Contact Us
Birmingham Carer Hub Opening Times
Info & Advice Line – 0333 006 9711 (low call rate)
Forward Carers is a not-for-profit organisation based in the West Midlands. We are an award winning social enterprise that prides itself on making a real difference to the lives of carers through working in partnership. As well as offering support to carers direct we can also advise and support organisations such as public body commissioners, providers, employers, in lots of areas including:
- Statutory carer assessment, resource allocation and Direct Payments;
- Outcome focused consortium models;
- Case management systems, carer quality of life tracking;
- Marketing including website design, digital marketing including growing online capability;
- Carer health facilitation, corporate wellbeing;
If you are a Professional or a Carer wishing to register please CLICK HERE.
If you are interested in any of the above, or if you would like to send us your feedback, comments, concerns or requests, please complete our contact form below. If you are contacting us about one of our services, please provide full details. We look forward to hearing from you.
With thanks to all the carers, families and individuals who feature in the images used throughout the website