Carers who support a family member or friend in Birmingham have the chance of winning an Alexa! To enter this FREE prize draw, all Carers have to do to is make a nomination into the Carer Friendly Brum Business Awards.
The Carer Friendly Business awards are for businesses and organisations across Birmingham which have contributed to supporting Carers in their community and/or workplace.
- Have you been positively impacted by a business and would like to nominate them?
- Maybe a local corner shop or café always goes out of their way to welcome you?
- Or maybe your employer understands that you are caring for someone and allows you to work flexibly?
- Maybe your GP practice supports you as a Carer and you want to acknowledge them?
- Maybe you want to nominate your own workplace or business as you can demonstrate how you are supporting Carers?
We want to celebrate organisations and individuals who are carer friendly and regularly go above and beyond in their support for carers.
This year, 2020, we are also looking for nominations for the ‘UNSUNG HERO’ award dedicated to those businesses, organisations and or individuals who during the Covid-19 has stepped up and beyond to continue to support Carers throughout this period.
Nominations can be made by individuals or businesses but will only be accepted from Birmingham residents, business service providers, employers, and staff in the city.
To find out more about our Carer Friendly Brum Awards, click here and make sure you nominate by 31 October 2020 to enter our free prize draw to win an Alexa. (Terms and conditions apply). The Alexas have been kindly donated by Sunrise Senior Living.